Pages

15 February 2021

Humble Beginning

Old "Banner" Placeholder Screenshot.

Hello there.

You know, I guess any blog should start off with a brief description of its author. Too bad I don't know what to write about myself. It's not just I don't consider myself to be an interesting person, I always had problems with this type of thing as I don't like to talk about personal stuff. Let's just keep it short then: you can call me Ilko (or Kvaygonn) and this is my Hall.

I'll start off with a short story about how I ended up here and why. For a long time, I considered and actually tried to make a YouTube video and (potentially) go on developing my own channel. However, as time went on, it became quite obvious that I just don't have much needed equipment to make something that people would actually be able to watch or, more importantly, listen to and enjoy it instead of feeling miserable. Technical and financial limitations struck me yet again!

That plan was abandoned, which left me thinking about alternative ways of self-improvement and doing something productive. I've been practicing in writing various types of articles and posts in recent years (for some of which I was even getting paid) and thought that starting my own personal blog where I would write a lot of nonsense could actually be a good idea. At least it promises to be fun since I'm gonna write about anything that interests me. Even if nobody is gonna read all this, at least I'll enjoy the process itself.

What exactly it's gonna be? Video games. There's a lot to write about and I'm gonna focus on things that interest me, which could be almost anything: from Warcraft to Quake. However, there's always a chance I might bring up something different. I doubt that it would happen, but you never know what's stored for you in the future.

So... That's pretty much it.

No comments:

Post a Comment