Pages

15 November 2023

November 2023 Update

"Monthly Update" Thumbnail.

There should be a lesser amount of nervous rumbling since I'm not quite anxious this time around. Not only that's relieving, but somewhat amusing since a month ago I was really panicking due to typical overthinking. Will this odd episode occur again? Most likely. Will I be ready and process it better? I'm not so sure. At least things seem kind of calm now, so it's best if I just enjoy that moment instead of worrying about when these sweet moments end. Even if it's actually more tricky and things like that shouldn't really be ignored, you get the idea. Hope for the best, but prepare for the worst.

You know, I should just get straight to the point as there's... still not much to talk about. Despite feeling like these last 15-16 days were more eventful in comparison to late September and first half of October, but right now I'm really struggling to think of anything substantial to mention here. Part of that definitely comes from my continuous dissatisfaction with some things I'm about to repeat down below.


Summary.

I'm yet to really dive into pixel art or any other potential hobby. Unfortunately, my motivation from a month ago was pretty much suppressed by "good-old" overthinking and anxiety that follows. Everything is going as usual on that front, no surprise here. At least nobody reads this mess, so I shouldn't worry about disappointing anyone since I don't usually bring this stuff up to my friends. Maybe I should overlook the "don't wanna bother them" argument and do that, but who knows. Perhaps I manage to pull through this in upcoming months or beginning of the next year.

What about gaming? I did beat Ion Fury: Aftershock and still need to jump back right in for Arrange Mode, so that's something I'm going to do in upcoming days. No idea I was more hesitant with it than Bastion's New Game Plus, especially considering that I enjoy both games. Anyway, I'm glad I gave DOOM 16's multiplayer a proper try since things aren't as terrible as I thought it were. You just need to queue for team-centric modes at the right time and then just try your best to complete whatever achievements you can or get as close to their completion as possible. On that note, maybe I should take a break from Heroes of the Storm since playing it has been fairly frustrating lately, and I still haven't jumped into Ranked yet... Stardew Valley has been pretty damn great though. In fact, I have finally completed all of its achievements with "Joja Co. Member of the Year", "Prairie King" and "Fector's Challenge". Journey of the Prairie King is very fun minigame once you get a hang of it, much like many other games. It's very challenging and that challenge goes from annoying to fun.

Same routine, same work, same issues with keeping my sleep schedule in check. I think I've saved up enough money to start considering getting myself a new phone, but making an actual purchase will likely still take a while. I don't really know what else to say... Minecraft Live & Blizzcon 2023? Well, I don't have much to say as I've been mostly indifferent to those. Season of Discovery for World of Warcraft: Classic seems promising, I guess. Crafter and other new features for Patch 1.21 for Minecraft also seem fine. This really shows that I should stop publishing these "articles", but we'll see how it goes up until the third anniversary of Ilko's Hall.

No comments:

Post a Comment